65

I walked out of the washroom dressed in my new outfit for the party tonight.

(Outfit above)

It was only 6:00 and the party starts at 7. I honestly don't know why I got changed so early, but I Somehow did, so I gotta bare with the time now.

I made my way downstairs into the kitchen to see my homies Madison and catia. We honestly need another girls day. I mean I do remember the last time we had a girls day and that didn't go well.

I still have that memory of us being chased by that God damn clown. That's my worst nightmare now, so nobody better fuck with me with some clown shit.

"Matt left, he told us to tell you he went to a friends house" catia said while shoving her face with cereal. "Aw, common that's my favourite cereal" I complained like a 5 year old. "Oh well" she chuckled.

"Wait where did he go?" I asked again. "To a friends house" Madison answered for catia since her mouth was full. "Alright" I said shrugging my shoulders.

I honestly trust matt so I'm not worried
At all about what he's doing. Should
I worry? Of course not.

I snapped out of my thoughts grabbing
The cereal out of Catia's hands eating it Myself. "What the hell Kim"

"What the hell cat" I mocked her. "Aw you gave me a nick name after 10 years
Of our friendship" she said with a smile. "Where's mine?" Madison asked hurt. "Maddie" me and catia said at the same time.

We all giggled at each other pulling each other into a group hug. I can't believe we've all been best friends since the age of 6. It makes me happy that we are all still together.

"So have you guys met that new Madison girl?" I asked. "No, but most of the guys say she's a bitch and a Hoe" Madison said. "Isn't it gonna be confusing that her names Madison too?" Catia asked her.

"Maybe, but we should get used to it" she said shrugging her shoulders. "You'll always be my favourite Madison" I said nudging her a bit. She glanced at me with a duh expression.

"Bitch, that's right. I better be your favourite Madison" she said causing me to laugh. "This is why I fucken love you" catia laughed. "Awe, you don't
Love me?" I said jokely. "Shut up" she chuckled.

We laughed together one last time before staying silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was one of those good silences after a huge laugh.

"Wanna start making our way to the party?" I questioned. They nodded
Their heads, running out of the kitchen. "Alright" I shouted.

I ran out of the kitchen as well, leaving the house. This time I actually decided to lock the door, since I never do.

"I'm not driving" I said while sitting in the passenger seat. "Me either" Madison said while sitting in the back. "common, I don't want to drive" catia crossed her arms.

"Sucks doesn't it" me and Madison said at the same time. Catia rolled her eyes annoyed sitting down in the driver seat. "Here we go" she said before driving off.

***

As we arrived at the party after a 20 minute drive, we started making our way towards everyone. They Were all in a circle just talking and enjoying themselves.

I scanned around for matt and saw him laughing with Taylor. I smiled at the sight of him, realizing he's the only one that makes me really happy.