22

"fuck all of you" the teacher screamed. I was confused, no one said anything. How drunk is this guy?

I got up and walked towards him. "Sir, you gotta drink some water" I said handing him a water bottle.

He looked at me and smirked. He grabbed it out of my hands and threw it across the room.

Well thanks, Its not like I just spent my time walking over here to help your sorry ass. Asshole.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag off the floor. I'm not gonna bother staying In a classroom with a drunk person. That never goes well.

As I was walking to the door I felt hands push me up against the door causing my back to hit the doorknob.

I felt a pain in my back. It felt like I just got hit with a football hardly against my stomach. "Fuck" I muttered. He just laughed.

This asshole just fucking laughed. "Get off me" I yelled. "Why would I do that? When I can have you" he whispered. I kneed him in the balls and grabbed my bag. "You bitch" he yelled.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me into the hallway. I didn't know what I should do. But before I can think he threw a punch.

I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. Everyone was just surrounding us, not even bothering to help me. "GET OFF HER" someone yelled.

I looked for who it was and saw Mike. Thank the lord. He ran over to the teacher and pushed him off me. Before I new it mike was throwing punches.

"BRREAK IT UP" the principal yelled. Mike got off him and spit on his face. "What's going on?" The principal asked. "He's fucking drunk, and attacked my sister" Mike half yelled.

All eyes just laid on me. I new I was turning bright pink right now. I hate when all the attention on me, especially right after you get punched in the face.

I grab my backpack and immediately start walking to the girls washroom. I heard someone screaming my name behind me, but right now I don't care.

As I walked into the washroom I went straight into a stall.

All I can think is how I could leave this washroom without people staring at me. Or how I can cover up this red mark on my face.

"Hey, Kim come out" I heard. I new that voice. It was the sound of One of my best friends in the world.

I opened the door and saw Catia and Madison. "Guys, did you bring any makeup with you?" I asked. They looked at each other and back at me.

"Sorry Kim, no" they both said. "Okay that's fine. I just wanna go home, sleep, and get ready for that party" I said walking off. I can hear them call my name but I just ignored it.

Why am I so confused right now? I literally don't want anyone near me. I don't want anyone to touch me.

Maybe it's just the fact about my past with a teacher always touching me, and then this teacher touching me.

Just the thought makes me want to frown. But I can't let anyone know how I'm feeling right now. I would get the, "are you okay" kinda thing and I'm really not up for that.

"Are you okay?" Taylor said running up to me. Ugh great, here it comes with the are you okay. "I'm fine" I mumbled.

I walked past him and started making my way out of the building. "Are you okay?" Gilinsky asked. I rolled my eyes and mumbled "I'm fine"

I walked past him and continued to leave the building. "Are you okay?" Johnson asked concerned. "Yes, I'm fine" I mumbled.

I opened the school doors and started to Leave. I was stopped by 10 people asking me if I'm okay. Like does it look like I'm okay? Like leave me alone!

"Are you okay?" Alison asked with a smirk. "SHUT UP" I yelled. I pushed her out of  my way and started running. I can't take this.

I just kept running until I was out of the schools area. I don't want to be stopped every step I take by an 'are you okay'

*ding*

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Matt. I open up my phone and start to read it. You probably already know what he asked. 'Are you okay?'

I closed my phone and continued to walk home. I better not get another 'are you okay' on my way home.

finally as I get home I remove my shoes and jacket, and throw my beg across the room.

I have no parents around to tell me what to do so why not. I'll just clean it when I'm not so upset, and mad.

I walked up to my room and slammed the door. Without hesitation I jumped on the bed. I looked at my pillow and screamed into it.

"Babe are you okay?" Matt asked running into the room. "MATTHEW ESPINOSA, IM FINE" I yelled. He looked at me and laughed. "Shut up, and hug me. I know your not"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I'm fine" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. "Baby, come with me. You gotta put ice on that"

I groaned and got up. "Fine" I mumbled. "Stop with the mumbling" Matt laughed. "Whatever" I mumbled.

I walked past him and started making my way to the kitchen. I jumped up on the counter and sat down.

"You're beautiful" Matt smiled. A small smile instantly appeared on my face. Gosh this boy knows how too make me smile.

"Ah, theirs your beautiful smile" he said walking over to me. I giggled, and rapped both my arms around his neck. I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. "Now go get me some ice" I whispered.

He smirked and walked over to the freezer. "Here baby girl" he said. I felt my heart flutter. I loved it how he called me baby girl.

"Oh Matt, we really don't need to wifi , cause all my connections with you" I smirked. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "Let's get your face healed, and then you will get ready for the party tonight" he said. I nodded my head and smiled.

Hopefully Alison doesn't try anything on Matt.

A/N

Next chapter will be about the party😏 let's see what happens