55

Today is the last day here in Florida, I'm going to miss it here. The days we spent here we're completely amazing. Well not the parts where those bitches kept following us everywhere.

They are honestly the most annoying people In the whole wide world. They gotta realize to mind their own fucking business and get their own man, like news flash he's mine not yours.

But besides them, it was honestly amazing here. Matt and I got way closer to one another then we were before which makes me really happy.

And today's Cammy boys birthday. Yes I now call him Cammy boy, it's a normal nick name I swear. I gave it to him after he told me he has a crush on  Madison. I can see them together. But I still see Madison and mike together.

But they can't be together because stupid Rose is pregnant. My Mikey is growing up so fast, he's gonna become a daddy at 16, well I mean 17 since we both turn that in 3 weeks from now, but whatever you know what I mean.

"You look cute" matt whispered into my ear. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around to face him. He looked so cute in his outfit. He was wearing grey Nike joggers with a white v-line t-shirt.

"I can say that same to you" I said wrapping my arms around him. I was wearing a white Nike sweater, with black tights and my black shoes. "Let's leave the hotel room now. We are going out of the resort and to Cameron's family's house for his birthday"

"Cameron used to live in Florida?" I Asked raising my eyebrow. "No silly, his dad lives here in Florida, but his whole family's going to be there" he said with a small chuckle.

I nodded my head with a small smile.
He just stared at me with a weird expression on his face. "What?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He just shook his head looking down. "Matt, tell Me" I demanded.

"It's nothing babe, common" he said giving me a fake smile. I nodded my head as if I ignored the topic, but
I didn't. It was honestly stuck in my mind.

"Okay" I mumbled looking down. I grabbed my phone off the counter and started making my way out the door with matt. I still had what happened stuck in my mind.

I wanna ignore it, but something in me is telling me to keep on asking him what the fucks up.

What could he honestly have done that will make him not tell me. It can't be that bad right?

I bit my lip walking into the elevator looking down at my shoes. Every time I attempted to look up he was looking at me with a disappointing look, and I have no idea if it was something I did, or him.

I tapped my feet repeatedly waiting for the elevator doors too open impatiently. I couldn't stand this awkward silence between us, it makes me feel like something's so wrong, and it kills me in the inside.

Finally as the elevator doors opened I rushed out without looking at him. I didn't wanna be near him at the moment, considering it's becoming really awkward.

I ignored what I was feeling right now, and smiled hugely as I saw Cameron.

"CAMMY BOY" I screamed loudly. I ran towards him, and squealed as I jumped into his arms. My legs wrapped around his torso as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good morning to you as well" he laughed. I giggled and looked at him with the biggest smile. "You're 18 Cameron, oh yea, happy birthday" I said with excitement.

(I know Cameron's 22, but I'm changing up some of their ages)

"I'm pretty sure you're more excited about my birthday then I am" he laughed, while staring at me. "Of course I'm excited, I even bought you a gift, it's in the. Hotel room right now, I'll give it when we get back" I said still wrapped around him.