34

I grabbed my popcorn from the lady and walked over to the table where the guys were. "When does the movie start?" I asked sitting down.

"Probably in 20 minutes or less" Shawn said taking a bite out of his hotdog. "We should start going" Matt said. We all agreed and started making our way inside the theatre.

We we're watching the girl on the train. It looked like a pretty good movie by watching the trailer, so hopefully it's good by watching the whole movie.

"Let's sit in the very back" Mike whispered. I followed him to the very top and sat down next to Matt. Every time I looked at Matt he just stared at his phone smiling.

"What you looking at?" I asked. He smiled and looked at me. "Nothing" he replied. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Nash. "So, Nash. Any girls in mind?" I asked smirking.

"Yep just one" he smiled. I smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Please tell", I smiled. He laughed and looked back at me. "Her names Alison, I met her a couple days ago" he says blushing.

"No, no, please don't tell me it's the Alison that comes to my school" I said. He just laughed. "Yea why?" He asked. "She's a bitch. And she won't leave me alone. She keeps saying she will find a way to get to Matt, and I think that way is by you" I said.

"Well, shit then" he whispered under his breath. "Nash, I'm sorry, I mean I have someone in mind you might like" I smiled. He raised an eye brow and smiled. "Well please tell"

I laughed and opened up Instagram. "This is her" I said showing the picture. "She's cute, what's her name?" He asked. "Taylor"

"I'll tell her to hang with everyone tomorrow, and you'll meet her" I said. "Thanks" he mouthed. I smiled and winked at him I'm a dorky way causing us to burst into laughter.

"Shut up" Matt said nudging me.

What the fucks his problem?

I rolled my eyes and look over to the movie screen to see it was starting. I smiled and put my phone away so pay attention to the movie.

Half way through the movie matt was still on his phone texting. Who can he
Be texting that's so important?

"Can you put your phone down?" I asked. "No" he laughed. "What's your problem" I spat slash whispered. "If you don't like it then leave" he said rolling his eyes.

I gasped and got up. I didn't want to deal with him right now. Especially the bitchy side in him.

I walked out of the theatre and texted Madison and catia //just to remind any of you, Madison is not played as Madison beer in this book\\

To Madison/To catia: can you guys pick me up? Matts being an asshole

I put my phone down in my pocket and walk into the arcade to see Kian with a group of friends. I gasp at the sight of him, and turn my body so he wouldn't see my face.

"I know it's you Kimberly, you're the only one who gasps like that" he laughed.

'Fuck' I thought to myself.

I slowly turn my body to face Kian. "Hey" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away until I felt his hand on my wrist. "Look, I just said hey" he said hurt. "Hey" I replied back.

A small smile appeared on his face only making me remember him always smile at me like that when we were together. "What you doing here?" He asked. "Ugh, I was here with friends" I said.

"Your boyfriend too?" He asked. "Yes actually" I replied. He nodded his head a little hurt and made eye contact with me. "Well, I should go Kian" I said walking off.