9

The bus was right in front of us. I was absolutely excited. I couldn't wait to get in there and just have the time of my life for 2 months.

We looked at each other and back at the bus as the door opened.

"I'm getting in first" carter yelled. "Oh hell naw, I am" Nash yelled. They immediately started pushing each other as they tried entering the bus.

I just laughed my ass off the whole time. "Ha, I won" Nash smirked. "Whatever" carter mumbled.

I giggled and started walking into the bus as everyone else did. "Whoa" I let out.

The bus was so nice. There was a sofa, a flat screen tv. A table to eat. A huge kitchen. A washroom of course, and beds. But The beds were on the side of the bus, and they stacked on top of each other.

"Okay, so as you can see theirs three, girls here, so each one of them are gonna need to sleep with curtain people" Taylor said.

"Madison you will be with mike, and Catia you'll be with Johnson, and of course Kim you'll be with Matt" he said.

"Aw no fair, I wanted Kim" all the guys complained. I just stood there blushing. "Guys back off, shes mine" Matt said.

"It depends who she wants" Nash smirked. "Well we are technically dating" Matt smirked. Nash rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Well damn" I mumbled. I walked over to our bunk and crawled in to see shelfs to put your clothes in. I opened up my suit case and started placing my clothes neatly.

"Matt" I yelled. "Yea" he said opening the curtain. "Give me your suit case"
He handed it to me and kissed my cheek. "Thanks hot stuff" he said causing me to blush.

I opened up his suit case and started placing clothes in there. As I grabbed the last piece of clothing I felt something hard in between it.

I removed the clothing and saw a photo of Matt and some girl kissing. For some reason I felt heart broken. I mean he says we are dating, we kinda act like a couple but not like a real one.

But I was still so upset. I placed the picture on the shelf and jumped out of the bunk.

I walked over to the front and placed the suitcases, so they can put it away. "Hey you okay?" Matt asked. "Don't worry about it" I immediately said.

"Okay, I already said I was sorry the way I acted today, you don't have to say why I said" he said bit annoyed. "I'm not Mad cause of that" I said.

His eyes widened just knowing I found his picture. He grabbed my hand and leaded me into the bunk. I crawled in and he did the same. He immediately closed the curtain.

"Why did you hang it on the shelf" he said taking it down. "Well you brought it here, so I'm guessing you wanted to look at it" I rolled my eyes.

"This was a long time ago, I don't even care about her anymore" Matt explained. I chuckled and looked back at him. "If you didn't care you wouldn't have brought it with you"

He started to look pissed. "Okay, can we just forget about it. Like we Aren't Evan actually together so why would you care" he spat.

This time I wanted to just cry. "Lo-" before he can finish I cut him off. "Exactly, we aren't dating, so I'm just gonna go to Nash's bunk"

I grabbed my phone and immediately left the bunk. I looked at the time and saw it was 11:34pm. Everyone was already in their bunks.

I looked for Nash's name, and found it. I opened the curtain and crawled in. "Hey, what's up?" Nash asked confused. I closed the curtain and cuddled up against him.

"Matts an asshole" I mumbled. "Well you want me to hand you some clothes? Those ones look uncomfortable" he laughed.

I just nodded my head. "He smiled and handed me and pare of his boxers and an an over sized t-shirt that went past the boxers.

"Thanks", I walked out of the bunk and into the washroom. I changed quickly and looked at my reflection. I can't believe he told me that. I like Matt in a way I've never felt for anyone, and hearing him to say that to me, hurt.

I walked out of the washroom, and went back into his bunk. Before I can opened the curtain I was pulled bye my wrist, on to someone's chest.

I looked up and saw a mad Matt. "Why you wearing his clothes", I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You could've come to the bunk and at least grabbed mine" he tried not to yell.

"Well did it occur to you i didn't wanna see you" I said. It got him Evan more mad. "You aren't gonna stay with him" he said pulling me. "Get off me" I yelled.

Everyone immediately opened their curtain. "Look, leave me alone"

I walked into Nash's bunk and laid my head on his chest. I tried my hardest not to cry.

What the fuck is this guy doing to me.