7

3 days later (the weekend)
I woke up to Matt no where around me. I stretched my arms and walked over to my washroom. I hopped into the shower and started to wash my hair and body.

After I finished taking a shower I wrapped the towel around me and walked back into my room to see Matt. "Shit" I mumbled. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he laughed.

As I walked over to my closet I can see Matt staring. "Ugh, do you mind looking away" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Sure" he smirked.

I grabbed me a pair of Calvin Kline thongs, and a black bra. For my outfit of the day  I grabbed shorts and a grey long sleeved crop top. "Hey, you wanna remove the towel for a second I think I've seen something" Matt smirked.

As I  Was  about to remove my towel I realized what was happening and stopped. "Don't try tricking me like that  Matthew" I laughed. He just smirked.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into my outfit.

For my hair I just left it down naturally. "Hey, everyone wants to go swimming at the spot. You coming" I heard Matt say.

I opened the door and squealed. "We haven't been there in so long", I said. He just smiled. "The last time we were there we did something we swore we would never do again, and I mean it wasn't a big deal really" he said. "I know, it was just a kiss" I said.

Your probably wondering, what's the spot? Well a long time ago we were all walking through the forest and found an area that had the greenest grass everywhere, and a ladder to go into the water if you were afraid to jump off the cliff. It was just beautiful.

"Well, that doesn't really matter anymore" I giggled. I walked past him and grabbed my bikini and walked past Matt and into the washroom and changed.

"Yo beautiful we are all gonna be waiting down stairs" Matt shouted. I just giggled. I just don't know how we get along so well. I mean we don't really act like a couple or anything really like that, I mean I think so. Well besides that all I know is that we get along well.

I walked out of the washroom and went all the way downstairs to see everyone at the door. "Gilinsky", he looked over at me and I jumped onto him. I wrapped my legs arms arms around him. "carry me" I smiled. "Well you are in my arms already" he laughed.

Matts pov
(Most of this book is gonna be in a pov of Matthew, and then I'm gonna switch it back to Kim)
I looked over at Kim and felt so jealous that he was caring her. I mean that should be me, not him. I took a deep breath and walked out of the door. For some reason I couldn't bare to see her in another mans arms.

Ugh, stop it Matt, keep it together

"Hey, Matt", I looked around and saw mike. "Hey dude, what's up" I asked. He just smirked. "You look jealous", I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Dude it hasn't Evan been a whole week yet" I said. "Dude we all know that you used to have a huge crush on her" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Whatever you say" I mumbled. I walked into my car and waited for Kim to enter. "Ola amigo" I heard. I looked over to the door and saw mike. "Where's Kim?" I asked. "She went in jacks car with the girls" he said.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

Does she like jack all of a sudden?, I mean she can't cause she's gonna Mary me. "Dude chill lax. I can feel the jealousy from here" mike laughed. "I'm not jealous" I shouted.

"Dude you wish that you weren't, but you are" mike smirked. I rolled my eyes and started the car.

"Dude, tours tomorrow" I smiled looking at mike. "I know! I can't wait to see all the fans. Plus we get to see all the guys. And knowing them they are gonna be all over Kim" he smirked at me, knowing I was gonna tense up and get jealous.

I gripped on to the steering wheel tighter than I was. "Ok okay, dude chill lax. Look if you like her it's perfectly fine, I mean you guys are getting married" he said.

I loosened my grip on the steering wheel and drove more safely. "I don't know how I feel. All I know is that whenever I see her around other guys I tense up and get jealous" I said.

"That's called you like her" he smiled. I took a deep breath and took it in. "Yea, maybe I do like her" I said. And suddenly I new how I felt. All I had to do was say I liked her to know the truth.

"Ah ha, that's what I'm talking about" he said punching my arm playfully. I just smiled.

(10 minutes later)

"Man I missed this place" I said looking around. It was absolutely beautiful. "Guess who" someone said placing their hands over my eyes.

I immediately new it was Kim. I could tell by the excitement in her voice. "Is it the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" I said. "Wrong. It me" she said jumping in front of me. "Looks like I was right then" I smirked.

She just rolled her eyes and laughed. "Look at me carefully" she said. I just smiled. "I am" I said. She immediately started to blush. "you are so cute" I said lifting up her face.

"stop making me blush" she hit my chest. I just laughed at her cuteness. I looked around the area we were in and smiled.

This was the area we kissed. And this is the area I felt madly in love with her. I know what You're thinking. You used to love her. Well yea. It lasted a few months until I realized she would never like me.

I grabbed onto her face and smashed my lips on to hers. It wasn't a hard kiss. It was a soft passionate one. As I removed my lips off hers she bit her lip and giggled. "Come, we should go to the group" I smiled.

I grabbed on to her hand and started walking to the group. They already placed all the towels and begs of food down. I walked over to a towel and took off my joggers and shirt and placed it on the towel.

I was wearing my black trucks. I have no idea how some guys can wear those underwear kind of swim bottoms, it's just so disturbing to look at on a beech or anywhere else.

I sat on my towel and looked around to see Kim in her baiting suit. She was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off her. "dude stare much" I heard. I looked up and saw a smirking Taylor.

"Whatever" I chuckled.

Kim's pov

After Matt kissed me I felt something. I felt strong feelings for him. I just never wanted him to stop kissing me.

"Wanna jump in with me?" Matt asked. "Sure hottie" I said causing him to laugh. "Ready. 1, 2, 3" I ran and jumped, I can here pictures being taken.

"You didn't jump" I shouted. "Forgot" he laughed. I swam over to the latter and climbed out. I saw Matt talking gilinsky.

I smiled and jumped on to his back. "You're all wet" he complained. I just laughed.

This is gonna be a fun day

A/N

Hoped you enjoyed it