66

"St-op, I don't wanna leave pumpkin, let's have fun" I slurred with my words. "Kim, you're drunk, I don't wanna see you like this, let's just go home" matt said grabbing my hand.

"How about, we h-ave fu-n and just swi-m naked" I suggest with a huge smile. He chuckled at my reply throwing me over his shoulder unexpectedly.

"Aw, common pumpkin" I whispered into his ear. "As much as I love you calling me pumpkin, we should really take you home" he said starting to walk.

"But everyone's here, and I wanna party" I frowned looking around at the sight of everyone drinking and having fun. Why did Amy make me drink so much.

"I know, but you need to rest for your big day tomorrow"

"Exactly it's my last day being 16, let me enjoy myself" I said with a duh tone. "If I let you stay, you promise you won't do anything stupid?" He said placing me down so we were looking at each other.

I chuckled a bit nodding my head. "You're lying, lets go" he said grabbing my hand again. "I want to stay" I frowned. "But you aren't" he replied back.

I raised my eyebrows at his comment, collapsing my body on to the cold sandy beach. "Common Kim, get up"

I shook my head laying myself completely on the ground so he couldn't pick me up.

"Kim, stop, lets go" he said starting to get annoyed. "Stop acting like you're the boss of me matt, I can handle myself" I said rolling my eyes. He groaned at my stubbornness sitting right beside me.

"Fine, if you don't wanna leave we can just can just sit here until you do" he said coming closer to me. "Aw common matty boo, or can I say matty lover since I love you" I said with giggle.

He chuckled At my remark Giving me  a small smile.

Maybe this can be my Time to run!

"Matt look a chicken" I said pointing out in the distance. He laughed at my stupidity knowing that there wasn't a chicken behind him. I mean I would've been really stupid and would've looked if I was him. Or maybe it's just the alcohol talking.

                        Who knows

"Fine, but can you pass me that" I said pointing behind him. He looked around behind him making me smirk. I got up quickly running past everyone, and towards the ocean.

Every step I took felt as if I was going to fall on to the ground, considering I'm also really dizzy, plus drunk. Wait I'm dizzy because I'm drunk, or am I drunk because I'm dizzy.

Why is this so hard to understand, I'm so stupid.

"What are you doing?" I heard Shawn say as I ran past him laughing. "Going for a swim" I yelled. "No you aren't" matt screamed while still chasing me.

I smirked at his comment inches away from the ocean waters.

Before I new it I was in the water laughing My ass off as matt stood on the sand with his arms crossed. He looked as if he wanted to laugh but didn't want to seem as if betraying his word was funny.

"You're going to get sick Kim"
"It's alright, at least I'm having fun" I said with a slight smirk. "Come in" I added. He bit his lip looking around to debate what the better choice is at this moment.

"Fine" I heard him mutter. I smiled widely at him, clapping my hands in excitement.

He took a huge breath, running into the water with a small gasp. "Its so cold" he muttered while swimming over to me. "It's so Hot, what are you talking about"

"Haha, very nice sarcasm you have there Caniff" he said with a slight smirk that spread across his face. It was as if right at this moment I was about to smash my lips on to his.

It's 100 percent the alcohol talking right now, but I just don't know what I should do. Should I kiss him while I'm drunk? Of fucking course I should.

I grabbed on to his face smashing my lips on to his. It tasted mint and alcohol mix together in between our lips which I liked. It was something that made me crave more into the kiss.

I wrapped my legs around his torso still kissing his lips. "Can we finish this at home?" Matt said pulling away breathing heavily. I bit my lip a bit nodding my head in approval.

I jumped off him walking out of the cold freezing water that soaked my entire body. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to enter the water with clothes on. Now I gotta deal with wet clothes until we get home.

As my feet hit the sand I realized I had my shoes on. Great, wet shoes and wet clothes. Now I'm slowly starting to regret this a little bit.

"Whoa, you actually went in the water" Nash and Cameron laughed while walking up to me. I shrugged my shoulders with a slight laugh that made them smile.

"I tried to convince her not too" matt said while walking up from behind me. They lifted their eyebrow looking at both of us up and down. "Sure you did" Cameron said with sarcasm.

"I truly did, but you know how hard it is to convince her to listen when she's drunk"

"Hey, I'm not that drunk anymore" I said while crossing my arms. "Yea, yea what ever you say" he chuckled. "Let's go home" he added while throwing me over his shoulder for the second time today.

"Bye Nash, bye cam" I said waving to them while slung across matts shoulder. They laughed a bit waving by to me as well.

Somehow the more he walked the more I started to feel more tired. Every time I tried opening my eyes I just felt the need to shut them close again.

But before I new it, sleep over took my      

                              body

A/N

Sorry this is short and I haven't updated in a week, I was just watching a show called skam, it's so good you guys should really watch it