26

1 week later

Matts POV

"Dude, I gotta get her back" I said to Taylor. He just laughed. "Dude she's been doing pranks for so long, she will know when you're pranking her and No matter what she will always get you back" he said.

I plopped on to the sofa and frowned. "Ugh, then how can I get her back" I complained. He scratched the back of his neck and his eyes lit up.

"Put blonde hair dye in her shampoo" Taylor smirked. "But then it would damage her perfect hair" I said. He rolled his eyes and started to think.

"How about a cheating prank" Taylor smirked. "That's a great idea, but what if she takes it really seriously" I said concerned. "Ugh fine, let's just do nothing then" Taylor said.

I groaned and started to think. "Dude, what if I text the guys saying for them to text Kim saying they are coming here to visit, and when she tells me getting all excited, I'll tell her they aren't really coming" I said. They looked at me and smiled. "Great idea, start texting them now" he said.

I grabbed my phone, and put all the guys in a group chat.

/All the guys/

Matt- guys I'm doing a prank on Kim and I need your help. Can you guys text her saying you guys all coming to visit

Nash- okay, lol

Cameron- for sure

Carter- alright

Shawn- why not

Hayes- sure

Aaron- okay dude

End of convo

I closed my phone and looked at Taylor. "Okay, now we wait until Kim gets up from her sleep" I smirked. "Isn't it 5 in the afternoon?" Taylor laughed.

"We'll, she was up all night yesterday until 6am watching her favourite show greys anatomy" I laughed. "Of course, that's all she does" Taylor laughed.

Kim's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing repeatedly. I groaned and picked it up to see multiple texts from the guys.

From Cameron- guess who's coming to visit, I ammmmm, can't wait to see you beautiful

From Nash- missed my best friend, that's why I got tickets to come visit. See you soon <3

From Carter- miss me? I know you do. Don't worry I'll see you soon

From Shawn- we haven't talked much. But I hope we can when I come visit

Aaron- we never really spoke, but I want to. So I hope we can when I visit

I closed my phone and laughed. I know matts pranking me right now. That's guys would have texted me asking if it's okay to come stay here with us. Or if they can visit. They wouldn't just randomly text me saying they're coming.

I jumped out of bed and threw my hair into a messy bun. I was wearing my black booty short spandex, with matts grey oversized t-shirt.

I groaned at how tired I am and walked downstairs to see Matt and Taylor sitting on the sofa.

"Hey" I smiled. Taylor and Matt looked at each other and back at me. "Kim where's your pants?" Taylor asked. "I'm wearing shorts" I said. "Oh" he laughed.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed myself an apple. "Oh, Matt, next time you attempt to prank me, don't make it so obvious" I said.

He got up and walked towards me. "How the hell did you find out?" Matt asked. "Matt, I know the guys. They wouldn't just somehow text me saying they are coming to visit" I laughed.

"What would It take to prank you" Matt mumbled. I laughed and walked up to him. I took a bite out of my apple and smiled. "A very hard plan" I whispered.

I kissed him cheek and walked back upstairs.

Matts POV

I groaned and walked back over to Taylor. "Dude we are putting hair dye in her shampoo. But the ones that's wash off after 3 days" I said. Taylor smirked and got up.

"We better go buy the hair dye then" Taylor smiled. I nodded my head and grabbed my keys.

Before I new it we were walking around the drug store trying to find the hair dye. "Found it" Taylor yelled from the other isal.

I ran over to Taylor and saw him holding a blonde hair dye that comes off after 1 week.

"She's going to murder me" I laughed. "Trust me she's going to do way worse then that" Taylor said seriously. "What can be worst then death?" I asked.

"Trust me, shell find a something worst", I swallow my spit and grab the hair dye out of his hands. "Let's just go Taylor"

I walked over to the cashier and payed for the hair dye. I know Kim's going to get me back after this prank, so I gotta figure out prank two.

"Let's go bro" Taylor said taking the bag out of my hands. I walked out of the store and into my car. "Let's see
How this prank turns out" I mumbled.

A/N

Prank wars on