010 | T̶A̶E̶J̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Contrast

CHARACTER(s): Jin from BTS, V from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung were identical twins since birth. They had the special connection that every pair of twins had.

Growing up, Seokjin and Taehyung had the brotherly bond until they were separated from each other. A strange women had kidnapped Taehyung when he was a young child to sell him. It was the last time Seokjin had seen his twin. The only time he could see Taehyung again was when he looked into his mirror and looked at his own face.

Years pass and both boys have grown to be adults. Both Seokjin and Taehyung still haven't found each other, but a girl did. That girl never thought that Seokjin and Taehyung were twins. She thought they were the same person since she's never seen them together before.

It was not until Taehyung got into an accident that everything changed. Taehyung had to change his facial features due to the damage that he suffered. What once was identical twins had become not identical anymore.

Everything begins to take a turn when the girl realizes Taehyung is Seokjin's brother. But Seokjin could not believe who he saw when he saw Taehyung. To him, it wasn't his brother at all.

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^