070 | J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Deception In Disguise

CHARACTER(s): Jungkook from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Can you help me? Can you trust me?" Jeon Jungkook is a famous actor who is well known for always being casted into the year's top drama. Jungkook gets casted for an action role where he plays a private investigator. When filming for his role, the director was not impressed by his performance. The director suggested that Jungkook should gain some experience of what it is to be a private investigator before they officially start filming for the drama.

Knowing that he had no choice to refuse, Jungkook went to a nearby police station to do some research. While in the police station, a girl from the private investigation unit mistook Jungkook as her investigation partner. The girl didn't know that Jungkook was a famous actor due to the fact that she was always focused on her job. 

The girl drags Jungkook into her office and explains to him a case file that he had no idea about. Before Jungkook could tell her that he wasn't her partner and that he was an actor, a thought came to his mind. Jungkook decided to use his acting skills to pretend to be her partner so that he can gain experience as a private investigator.

Without knowing about Jungkook's true motive and identity, the girl accepts him as her partner, but when will she realize that everything was an act?

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^