074 | J̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Flower Prince

CHARACTER(s): Jin from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "I'm a handsome prince and who are you?" A royal family with the family name of 'Kim' exists in the 21st century. The son of the family, the prince, Kim Seokjin, is known as the flower prince. With his good looks and lovely personality, it was known that he would rule well in the future. Seokjin was not perfect just like how people interpret him as, he had flaws. He was a very delicate man with a bit of a girly side. He was exactly like a flower.

A girl with the opposite qualities of Seokjin got recruited to help protect Seokjin. She had the skills of any bodyguard within the royal grounds. She had a more manly side, but people knew her as a flower as well. Her beauty was a mirage that hid her true self. 

Seokjin and the girl were often mistaken a beauty couple since they both possessed great genes. But the truth was that they were only in a prince and bodyguard relationship. While spending more time together, Seokjin learned some things from the girl, whereas the girl learned some things from Seokjin. In the end, they may just become the opposite of each other once again. "Opposites attract right?"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^