139 | J̶-̶H̶O̶P̶E̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Childish

CHARACTER(s): J-Hope from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "What an angel he is~" Jung Hoseok is a grown man (aka an adult) who is very mature. He has a job, a home, and even a significant other. Hoseok and his girlfriend have been together for the longest time ever and have devoted each other's life for each other. No matter what happens, both of their commitments will still last forever.

One tragic day, Hoseok lands himself into an accident. He suffered a head injury and was in a coma for a couple of days. His girlfriend went to visit him every single day. When Hoseok finally awoke, he wasn't fully recovered. Although the wound on his head had healed, his mental state did not. The accident's impact had caused him to have the mindset of a five year old.

Now that Hoseok acts like a five year old because of the accident, his girlfriend must take care of him until his original self comes back. Is it really the accident that created this mindset or is it just another side of Hoseok that finally unlocked? "Hobi is hungry!"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^