133 | R̶A̶P̶ ̶M̶O̶N̶S̶T̶E̶R̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Business Trip

CHARACTER(s): Rap Monster from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "It's your fault getting yourself dragged into this." Kim Namjoon is a well-known agent who works as an undercover cop. His job is to form an alliance with criminals in order to bring them down. The job requires gun skills in which Namjoon fully possesses.

While on the job, faking a business trip, Namjoon had located himself at a hotel in order to track down a criminal. The thing is, will the criminal find him first or will he find the criminal first? Ultimately, Namjoon prepared himself, reloading all of his guns until he heard a sudden sound in the room.

Out of nowhere came a girl who had no idea how she was transported there. The girl looked at Namjoon while Namjoon looked at her. The two's eye contact lasted for a long time before the girl asked where she was. Just before Namjoon could question or answer her, the sound of gunshots were heard before Namjoon realized he wasn't just saving himself anymore. "I'm the only one who asks the questions here."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^