087 | R̶A̶P̶ ̶M̶O̶N̶S̶T̶E̶R̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Coffee

CHARACTER(s): Rap Monster from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Baby you're a caramel macchiato." Kim Namjoon often went to different cafes each week to experience a new taste of coffee. He was known to be a coffee enthusiast. His love for coffee was as strong as espresso.

Not only did he go to the different cafes for the coffee, he also went for the music. Every cafe that he had been to played different genres of music, each one giving him a distinct differentiation between all of the cafes. 

When he finally found the perfect cafe, Namjoon accidentally exchanged phones with another person. Namjoon knew straight away that he had the wrong phone and rushed back to the cafe he was at. He had his headphones plugged into the phone since he did that with his own phone. And when the music started playing, he realized the person's phone that he had, went to the same cafe and loved the same genre of music as him.

After locating his phone in the hands of a girl, they looked at each other and realized many things. The girl was like him, he was like the girl. "You can call this fate."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^