134 | J̶I̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Conceal

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "You're supposed to conceal me, not expose me." Park Jimin is a prince who does not like the idea of having to do princely things. He has to act like a prince during official duties, but when it's his free time, he conceals himself to leave the castle premises. With the help of a girl who's his assistant, Jimin wears casual clothing while also a wig to hide his original hair colour.

The girl has been chosen by Jimin's parents to protect him at all costs. With such an important role given by the king and queen, the girl has tried her best to keep Jimin safe, but he had always rejected her offerings. Because of Jimin's other nature, the girl decided to just let him do what he wants since she believed it would help his well-being. 

Although the girl was fine with Jimin's strange antics of not wanting to act like a prince, she became skeptical. She decided to do some research and investigating to find out the truth about Jimin. And when she did find something, she thought to herself that she would've never thought that there would be a secret like that to exist. "Are you really a prince? Or are you my brother?"

-------

[I know that there's been quite a few Prince Jimin story ideas, but who can blame me? He fits the role so well~ #fairyprincejimin]

I would like to mention that I will be reaching 150 story ideas soon which means I will stop creating story ideas, unless I make up my mind to continue.

Please feel free to tell me who you would like me to create a story idea for; a BTS member or ship.

Thank you guys for the unending support, thank you for enjoying my trashy story ideas haha ^^

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^