086 | J̶-̶H̶O̶P̶E̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Stamped Stars

CHARACTER(s): J-Hope from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Good job, here's a star." While attending school, Jung Hoseok was taught that whenever he did a good thing that he would earn a star. He was the only one in his whole class who earned the maximum accumulation of stamped stars.

After growing up and pursuing the career of his dreams, becoming a police officer, Hoseok learned that not everything can stay the same. As the top student in his police academy class, he was definite that he would receive a stamped star for all of his accomplishments, but of course that only happened in the past.

Hoseok knew that things and traditions can never stay the same until his police partner, the new recruit, also known as the new girl brought back something he grew up with. Whenever Hoseok and her completed a case  together, she would always stamp a star onto his hand.

Just when Hoseok thought that the tradition of receiving a stamped star had returned back into his life, his partner goes missing and he must find her. The only thing that he has with him is the motivation that his partner gave him. With every star that had been stamped in his lifetime was another shot of motivation for Hoseok. "This is not the star that I wanted. You are my star."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^