105 | Y̶O̶O̶N̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Starlight

CHARACTER(s): Suga from BTS, Jimin from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are." When the sun sets, night falls, stars begin pour into the black sky, giving it a radiant glow above us. One day, Park Jimin got off work and began stroll into the city back home when he saw an odd star above him. It was a star he had never seen before. Jimin stood amazed by the strange celestial thing and kept his eyes glued to it as he walked home.

When he arrived home, he quickly ran to a window in the direction of the star to only find it gone. Jimin thought to himself that he was seeing things, but when he walked into his bedroom to find something glowing, that was when he truly thought he was seeing things.

The glowing thing was a man who was glistening like a star. The man stared at Jimin and told him his name, Yoongi. Jimin was left speechless when Yoongi told him that he was a star, a star that fell from the sky. "I'm your starlight."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^