114 | V̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: 12:30 (Twelve-Thirty)

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: On December 30th 1995, in a Daegu hospital, a young man was born with a glowing presence. As the young man grew up, he became one of the top visuals within his radar. But the man, Kim Taehyung, had a unique ability, he is able to control time.

With one click of a button, Taehyung is able to reset his day to fix up any mistakes that he wanted to change. The only con was that he was only able to reset at twelve thirty ante meridiem before midday. He only had twelve hours to do what he wanted to do before everything when back to normal at twelve thirty post meridiem after midday. Taehyung's special ability was nothing to mess with, if something went wrong, it would alternate the time incorrectly. That's why once it was twelve thirty, Taehyung would secretly head outside to unlock his reset button, hoping nothing (and no one) got in his way at that hour.

One night, just minutes before Taehyung pressed the button, a girl was being chased by thieves until she accidentally ran into Taehyung. The girl accidentally locked arms with Taehyung causing her to somehow time travel along with him. That was the day when Taehyung realized that there was more to his ability than time travelling on his own.

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^