123 | J̶I̶M̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Heart of Gold

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "You have a soul purer than gold." Park Jimin is a prince from two centuries ago. He was the sweetest prince with a smile that could heal others. People loved him and respected him greatly. A gold statue was even made for his accomplishments.

Fast forward into the future, Jimin's statue is now in an art museum in Seoul. His statue was said to make even the bad people become kind. His kindness was contagious. One day, a girl with her friend visited the museum after she had broke up with her boyfriend. The girl's friend took her to the gold statue of Jimin to cheer her up, but she was not amused. It turns out that Jimin's presence wasn't even able to change her mood to happiness.

The girl suddenly gets dared by her friend to kiss the lips of the statue for good luck. Her friend told her that if she kissed it, that she might have luck with her next relationship. And because of that, the girl locked her lips with the lips of the statue without anyone else looking.

When the girl opened her eyes, she was transported two centuries back into the past. But the crazy thing was that she was locking lips with the actual prince Park Jimin and not the statue. "You're worth more than all of the gold in the world."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^