147 | J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Autopilot

CHARACTER(s): Jungkook from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Why are you soaring on your own?"  Jeon Jungkook is a skilled pilot at a very young age. He was a very serious pilot who focussed only on his job. Some people even called him a robot who would be fed information to be able to do everything.

On her first day on the job, a girl, who's a flight attendant, got assigned to assist on the plane Jungkook was in charge of. The plane was a private jet that belonged to someone very important. The girl was the only flight attendant on the plane alone with the pilot Jeon Jungkook and the person who owned the jet.

While in-flight, the person who owned the jet began to harass the girl due to her doing a poor job in assisting him. It was the girl's first time doing one-on-one assistance so she was nervous. The person began to harass the girl even more before Jungkook turned on autopilot and walked out of the cabin to her rescue. "You seem like an autopilot person in reality, but you are more than that."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^