121 | V̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Lost Within Evil

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "They say that success can really change a person." Kim Taehyung is a lucky man who struck rich at a young age. His wealth was accumulated on his own by his own hands.

Taehyung constantly worries about his image. He worries about the amount he has changed ever since he gained access to so much money. What Taehyung didn't know was that there was two sides of him- a good side and an evil side. His evil side watched his every move like a shadow. Even his reflection in the mirror shows his evil side.

One day while freaking out about his evil side, Taehyung ran to the mirror to try to change his fate. But instead of changing his fate the way he wanted, his evil side within replaced him, taking his good side in the mirror. Without further notice, Taehyung's evil side was in the real world while his good side was now trapped in the mirror. "You don't know me. I don't even know me."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^