136 | B̶T̶S̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: The One Legendary Successor

CHARACTER(s): BTS

SYNOPSIS: "There can only be one." In an academy above the sky lives seven boys who are demigods. The seven boys along with others who are part of the academy have been attending the academy for almost their whole lives. Because they have mortal and immortal parents, the seven well known boys of the academy rarely get the chance to see both of their parents at the same time.

Kim Seokjin: son of Aphrodite, handsomely beautiful; Kim Namjoon: son of Athena, possesses great wisdom and intelligence; Min Yoongi: son of Hades, dark and mysterious; Jung Hoseok: son of Apollo, musical healing; Kim Taehyung: son of Poseidon, enjoys playing with water; Park Jimin: son of Hermes, a sweet messenger; and Jeon Jungkook: son of Ares, a strong fighter. 

The seven boys are the top of the academy and fight with each other to be number one, but who will in the end become the legendary successor?

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^