122 | T̶A̶E̶G̶I̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Stairway

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Suga from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "Do you think this is the stairway to heaven? It's not." A story in which a man named Min Yoongi tries to save a boy called Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was a man who had a lot of conflict going on in his life. He has been trapped in his depression, afraid of the outside world. Ever since someone accused him of doing something that he didn't do, Taehyung was casted away in a room in an abandoned home as a punishment.

Sometime later, Yoongi arrives at the abandoned home to claim it as his own. Yoongi was intrigued by the design and architecture of the home. The one thing that captivated him the most was a vintage organ and piano. While exploring the home, he found a stairway that led to a mysterious door. As Yoongi took a step up the set of stairs, the stairway began to break and disappear, not allowing Yoongi to open the door. 

Yoongi got disappointed about his choice of a home, but he couldn't blame himself because the home was quite vintage as well. When Yoongi began to walk away from the broken stairway, he heard the creak of a door and quickly looked up to see a figure standing before him at the top of the stairway. Startled at the fact that there was life still in his home, Yoongi quickly told the man to stay put and that he would save him. But what the man, named Taehyung, said to Yoongi only broke him more than the broken stairway. "How can you save someone who's already dead?"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^