092 | J̶I̶H̶O̶P̶E̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Dreams and Disasters

CHARACTER(s): Jimin from BTS, J-Hope from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "Every nightmare is just a dream. Or is it?" What happens if you meet someone, but totally forget them the next day? As for Jung Hoseok, he forgets a person that he meets the moment he wakes up. And why? It's because he only sees that person in his dreams.

Park Jimin is the person who always shows up in Hoseok's dreams. Every night, at the same hour, Jimin would appear in what Hoseok would call his ' dreamland'. In his dreamland, Hoseok is able to communicate with Jimin.

Although having the same recurring dream with Jimin in it seemed nice, it had become a situation in which it foreshadowed bad things to happen to Hoseok. When Hoseok thought everything was a dream, the reality was that the dream was just a nightmare in which Jimin hints to Hoseok what would go wrong in the real world.

Every time Jimin had something bad happen to him during Hoseok's dream, the same thing happened to him the next day. "Every dream comes with a disaster."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^