103 | R̶A̶P̶ ̶M̶O̶N̶S̶T̶E̶R̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Hit The Books

CHARACTER(s): Rap Monster from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "I'm not google, but I can be the one you're searching for." Kim Namjoon is a prodigy of his generation. His intelligence was way beyond compare. His trick to his academic success was his photographic memory. Whatever he read or saw would always be remembered in the back of his mind. Of course, there are pros and cons of having a photographic memory.

Namjoon always went to the library to study, he rarely used the internet. Besides, with a photographic memory like that, who needs to study? Just when Namjoon thought he was going to have a quiet time in the library, a female classmate approached him for help. Not wanting to be bothered, Namjoon simply shooed her off. But the girl was always clingy, desperately wanting help from him. Namjoon thought that if he helped her once, that she would leave him alone, but he never knew that this would be the first time he would be wrong.

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^