129 | T̶A̶E̶J̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: See, Hear, Speak

CHARACTER(s): Jin from BTS, V from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." At a school for the elite, a young man named Kim Seokjin is a perfect A-grade student. He has earned an amazing reputation that he had built with his knowledge. To describe Seokjin with three words he is intelligent, generous, and considerate. Seokjin never dared to involve himself with the bad and the evil. He didn't want to stain his pureness, that's why he's always avoided the 'bad' students. 

As for another student at his school, he was the opposite of the school. Kim Taehyung is the man mirrored version of Seokjin. Although Taehyung attends the same elite school, he always felt the need to fight for his rights and freedoms. He was rebellious and wanted to do things his own way rather than following the rules the way Seokjin does.

Seokjin was heading home one day when he saw Taehyung riding a skateboard within school grounds. He wanted to tell Taehyung to stop, but he thought it was better not to be involved- or so he thought. While walking downhill towards the gate of the school, Taehyung lost control of his skateboard and crashed into Seokjin. The principal ran out after hearing the noise, and Seokjin quickly got up and pretended nothing had happened to avoid Taehyung's misbehaviour.

The principal called in Taehyung to his office for breaking the rules by bringing a skateboard onto school grounds. But Taehyung wasn't the only one called in, Seokjin was summoned by the principal as well for being linked to Taehyung's mistake. Seokjin begged for his innocence since the whole situation wasn't his fault, but the principal wouldn't buy it. And just like that, a negative review was added onto Seokjin's school profile, ruining his perfect image.

Seokjin had never placed a grudge on anyone before, but for the first time, he did on Taehyung. And Taehyung had never apologized to anyone before, but for the first time, he did to Seokjin. "It takes a mistake to fix a mistake."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^