137 | J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Hidden Identity

CHARACTER(s): Jungkook from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "The people you think you know may be hiding a secret." Jungkook is your average kid in high school; above average grades, a simple but good reputation. His best friend, a girl, in which they've met each since they were young children has always been by his side.

Jungkook and the girl's friendship has lasted for so long that they practically know everything about each other, but what if we told you that there's one thing she doesn't know about?

After graduating high school with each other, the two of them went for the same major and was once again by each other's side. But during the girl's first year of university, her family moved back to the countryside, away from the university. The girl had nowhere to live unless she decided to return to the countryside as well. She sought Jungkook for help and he offered her to stay with him.

The girl has always known that Jungkook came from a middle-class family that had limited living space, so she didn't keep her hopes and expectations up when arriving at Jungkook's house. However, Jungkook had taken her to his own new living space instead of his old home. The girl grew confused when the place Jungkook was living in was a large penthouse. At that very moment, Jungkook finally told his friend a secret that he had been keeping since the beginning. "I'm actually an heir."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^