126 | S̶U̶G̶A̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Almost Purrfect

CHARACTER(s): Suga from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Meow." Min Yoongi is a grumpy man who does not like the presence of people or even the thought of people. He rarely interacts with others, which often misleads others to thinking that he's scary.

When Yoongi meets this one girl, his life changed forever. The girl was Yoongi's partner for a project that required role playing. The teacher had paired them up together because the girl was the total opposite of Yoongi, so she thought it would be a good idea for Yoongi to learn some things from the girl.

The roles that the teacher gave the two was 'Cat and Mouse'. When the girl announced that she wanted to be the mouse, she quickly put these cat ears she had on hand onto Yoongi's head. Instead of a young man wearing cat ears, Yoongi transformed into an actual cat. The girl watched in shock as she realized that there was more to take care of than just Yoongi's personality. "Maybe all you need is a little love."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^