076 | N̶A̶M̶J̶I̶N̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Send My Love

CHARACTER(s): Rap Monster from BTS, Jin from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "This wasn't the 'shipping' we asked for." Kim Seokjin was awaiting for an arrival of an item he had bought online. He had bought a limited edition album of his favourite artist during a pre-sale. While Seokjin waited for his package to arrive, he grew impatient. His package tracking clearly told him that it would arrive within seven business days but it had not. When a package did arrive, it wasn't what Seokjin was waiting for.

On the other side of town, a boy name Kim Namjoon received a package with an album in it that wasn't what he ordered. Curious on what happened to his original order, he called the shipping company to ask if they made a mistake. The company stated that there wasn't and Namjoon grew suspicious of a mistake.

Namjoon and Seokjin both realize that they've both gotten each other's package, but they both didn't know where each other were. Maybe it was time to send something else to make sure they've found each other.

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^