140 | B̶T̶S̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: The Darkest Ace

CHARACTER(s): BTS

SYNOPSIS: "Bloody rich and bloody evil." It all started when these seven men met up for a little game; Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook.

The seven men got caught up in a life and death situation after finding a mysterious deck of cards. As the boys sat together and observed the cards, they realized how they worked. Each suit and number represented something different; with the ace being the highest and the two being the lowest.

Each man had to play the game carefully because if they didn't, they would make a mistake that could potentially cost their lives. Since the cards go from highest to lowest, the cards represent a form of hierarchy that is dependent on which card the person gets. Whoever gets the ace of spades, the deadliest card of all, will get all the control of that round, meaning that that person can do whatever they want- even kill. And everyone else who has a lower card than the ace can do nothing about it. "What card will you place down?"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^