115 | R̶A̶P̶ ̶M̶O̶N̶S̶T̶E̶R̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Crimson

CHARACTER(s): Rap Monster from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "You seem pretty edgy." A story in which a forensic scientist receives help from another vampire to solve mystery cases. 

Instead of having a cliche vampire story, Kim Namjoon is forensic scientist who also works as detective to solve crimes that only involved blood. When he was given the job to patrol the city, he found a trail of blood that appeared out of nowhere. He decided to follow the trail and found that it lead to nothing but a dead end.

While investigating the dead end to find any clues of why the blood trail had led him there, he found a huge puddle of blood behind a broken mirror. Backing up in shock, Namjoon quickly contacted his team to examine who the blood belonged to. After calling, Namjoon accidentally broke the broken mirror even more than its original state. He watched as the glass shards from the broken mirror began to sink into the puddle of blood, disappearing from his sight.

Shocked to see that the puddle of blood was like a pool of blood, Namjoon crept closer, when suddenly he was watching a random hand stick out from the puddle. What came after the hand was the body of a young woman who claimed herself to be a vampire.

Because of the girl being a vampire, she had a good sense of smell for blood. Namjoon promised to keep her secret if she agreed to help Namjoon on cases that required finding blood for evidence. And just like that, the girl agreed. "Your blood glows the colour of crimson."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^