101 | V̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: King of the Court

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, Jungkook from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "There can be only be one on this court." Due to the lack of available fields and courts, the basketball and soccer team of a Seoul school have to share the same playing area. The soccer field is connected with the basketball court, making it impossible for the two different sports not to meet.

This is where the two different sports come together. Kim Taehyung, a basketball player, is a cheerful boy who would do anything to make the court his own. As for Jeon Jungkook, a soccer ball player, he would only become competitive to find the chance to have his own field to play on.

Whenever it was time for games, the two boys would ultimately compete with each to gain access to the court for the day. And whoever won that day would become the king of the court.

-------

Hey guys! I've decided to continue this book haha~ I hope y'all will continue to enjoy my trash ideas just as much as I enjoy creating them for you guys ^^ Keep voting and commenting as a form of feedback, it would be very much appreciated ;)

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^