093 | V̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: The Secret Prodigy

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, a girl

SYNOPSIS: "Prodigy - (n) a person, especially a young one, endowed with exceptional qualities or abilities." Kim Taehyung was a prodigy, gifted with the skills of exceptional piano playing skills. He's played at every venue, big and small. He's always received praise from others about his skills. Taehyung had everything, the face, the skills, and the talent. What he didn't have was the truth.

One day, a girl heard the sounds of piano playing coming from the school music room. Being a piano prodigy herself, she couldn't help but be captivated by the amazing piano playing. As she walked in, she found Taehyung playing the piano. The girl has always been curious about Taehyung's skills and has always wanted to learn from him. She was always overshadowed by Taehyung because everyone had favoured him more than her. But what she saw next had changed everything. Taehyung wasn't a true prodigy, it was never him playing at all.

The girl noticed a tape recorder that had pre-recorded piano music on it. When she pressed stop, Taehyung was exposed. As she was about to walk out the door to expose Taehyung's secret to everyone, Taehyung asked her if she could play for him behind the scenes as the secret prodigy. Because she was never favoured by others, she found this as a chance for people to appreciate her music, even if it meant no one knew it was her playing. "It wasn't you after all..."

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^