119 | V̶H̶O̶P̶E̶

[Status: CLAIMED]

[Status: CLAIMED]

-------

TITLE: Artificial Friendship

CHARACTER(s): V from BTS, J-Hope from BTS

SYNOPSIS: "How could you lie to me like that?" Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok have been best friends since middle school. The two are known to have such good chemistry with each other that some people feel like their bromance is contagious.

One day, Taehyung revealed to Hoseok that he had a crush on this one girl for a long time, and as a long time friend of Taehyung's, Hoseok supported him. A few days later, Hoseok had a boy-talk with Taehyung, asking him how to win this nice girl he liked. Taehyung taught Hoseok some techniques during the talk and Hoseok headed off to win the girl's heart.

After Hoseok left, Taehyung decided to head out as well, only to run into Hoseok who was waiting for the girl he liked. Just before Taehyung could say hi, the girl appeared in front of Hoseok. Taehyung dropped everything in his hands. The reason? It was his crush that Hoseok was trying to impress. "How could you hide something like that to me?"

-------

If claiming, I will send you the book cover re-edited with your username on it. You may also add characters and change names of the characters to your liking.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ^^