WHO?

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

"Today crimes rate have went up due to the reappearances of the crew TIPS. They killed 5 people under the pier and also killed 2 other people in one of the local stores"

"Fuck dude, we're back at it" Tyler said high giving everyone.

"Two bodies were found in a house. The bodies are still in the process of being identified. The marking of Delirious has been sprayed all over the walls of the house. Please lock your doors and windows at night.

"Who the fuck is Delirious" I said confused.

"His the guy whose top of the charts for most deaths, were right behind him" Craig said glancing at his laptop screen.

"When did he become a thing" Brock questioned.

"Um over 7 months ago, they know nothing about the man only that he wears a hockey mask and works in darkness" Craig looking towards everyone.

"Well I guess we have computation" Lui said with a sigh.

"Well, we just gotta do a lot more killing" David said jumping up from his seat.

"Tomorrow night, we go on a killing spree" I said looking at everyone.

"Alright but for now we drink and chill" Tyler said grabbing a bunch of liquor from the fridge.

"Hell ya" I yelled grabbing a beer and hitting it off the table opening the bottle.