unLoved

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

The party was ended short when 7 men entered the place picking out 7 cops to kill. Many of them eyed me yet never killed me, I wondered why. I mean I'm the youngest and probably the fittest of the cops. Not trying to sound cocky here but just take a look at all these fat pricks, they can't even run a meter without dying of a heart attack. The legit store candy in their fucking pockets. There's no surprise how many crimes are committed in a day. The ones to fear in LS is the FBI, those bitches are scary as hell. They give no mercy.

Not wanting to go home I decided to pay my best friend Maddy a visit. She's a stripper, yes I'm friends with a stripper, and no I haven't fucked her. I've known Maddy since I was 12, hell that bitch even knows that Delirious is me. She has no problem with it and she never told a soul nor will she.

I pull up to the strip club seeing Mark was on Duty outside. Yes I find strip clubs stupid since there's 60 year old men Cummings before the dance even starts.

"Hey Mark" I smiled Bro hugging the man.

"Sup man, haven't seen you here in ages" he said puffing a smoke of his cigarette.

"I decide to stop going here with all those fucking Pervy old men around" I chuckled. He shook his head and let out a low chuckle.

"You must be at least 18 years old and under 40 years old to get in now" he explained. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank fuck, do you know if Maddy is on tonight" I questioned.

"Yeah she's in there" He said letting me go in.

"Thank man" I nodded towards him and walked inside. The smell of alcohol hit as I walked around looking for Maddy.

"You looking for a dance pretty boy" a girl said coming up behind me. I turned seeing a beautiful young woman in her young twenty's. Her long black hair reached as far as her red underwear. She was truly beautiful.

"Maybe later" I said giving her a wink. She blew me a kiss and walked off towards the bar.

"Jonny boy" Maddy said hugging me.

"Hey M how ya doing" I said smiling at the woman before me.

"I'm getting by, what about yourself" she smiled.

"Oh you know going around doing the usual" I chuckled she smiled.

"Come on, its my break we can talk in the back" she said dragging me towards the back.

"Jonny where did you go too, I haven't seen you in like 1 month" she said hitting my shoulder playfully.

"Two jobs one by day one by night its hard work y'know" I said shrugging.

"I tried calling you, you know" she said sadly.

"I ended up smashing my phone" I frowned. She gave me a confused look, knowing I usual didn't lose my temper.

"My sister is back at it again, trying to tell me to stop this lifestyle, get myself a wife have some kids and live a normal life" I sighed.

"Jon, are you happy like this" she questioned making me look up at her.

"I am, its just..." I began but cut myself off.

"Jonathan" she warned. I frowned.

"Every time I go home, no one is there... Of course I've a lot of friends but I just want someone that will love me like I love them. I've fucked so many good looking girls but I've never felt a spark, I even fucked guys for fuck sakes. No one has ever spiked my interest all just pretend to like me so I fuck them... Its always a lie" I said putting my head on the table in frustration.

I heard Maddy sigh loudly.

"Jonny, love isn't something that happens instantly it takes time, it takes getting to know a person letting them in" she said rubbing my back.

"I think I'm just in cable of love..." I trailed off. We sat silent for a couple of minuets before Maddy was called to get back to work. She told me stay in touch this time. I walked out to the back area and out the front door ignoring the offer of fucking a beautiful girl. I just wasn't in the mood anymore...

Thank you all so much for 1k really appreciate it <33