Go Time

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

I stood on a wall waiting for the TIPS guys to arrive at Lester's Factory. Everything was set up and ready to go. I jumped off the wall as I saw them approaching me.

"His not late" Wildcat said throwing his arms up.

"Right, take these" Mini said handing everyone ear pieces.

"Alright Mini go get set up, tell us when your ready" Vanoss said and Mini nodded. He walked off inside Lester's factory.

"Next thing is, Lui and David go in one car and myself and Wildcat will get in the other" Vanoss said and everyone approached their vehicles.

"Alright I'm good" Mini said inside our ears.

"Alright let's roll out towards the store, Mini tell us when you've completed the hack and its safe to go in" Vanoss said and everyone set off.

As we drove towards the store I did a few wheels seeing as it was becoming a habit.

"Can you not die on us right now Delirious" Wildcat muttered thought the ear piece.

"Whatever man" I mumbled in reply.

"Alright boys I see your at the store, give me a couple more minuets to shut down the alarm" Mini said and we could hear the clicking of keys.

Minuets past and we all stayed silent, our hearts racing from the nerves.

"Its safe to move" Mini called out. I pulled my bike right outside the store and Vanoss handed me a bag. We all placed the masks on our face and entered the store.

Lui and David shot the gaurds as soon as they pulled out guns. They then began to get everyone on the ground.

"Alright boys 4 minuets" Craig said counting us down.

I quickly opened the bag and began breaking the class and grabbing all the necklaces, rings, earrings and basically anything that was shiny.

"2 minuets down, 2 to go" Mini said shortly. A beam of sweat trickled down my face.

"1 minuet" Craig called and I broke another station of glass.

"Get out now" Craig said sternly. Sirens could be heard. Vanoss and wildcat handed me their bags and I loaded them on my back. I quickly ran out and mounted my bike.

I started it quickly and kicked the kickstand. I sped off jumping over all the stairs. I sped through the alley and darted towards the bridge.

As I came upon the bridge, helicopters began shooting down at me. Cops came close and tried to shot me off the bike. I weaved and dodged through the alleys.

So many near death experiences happening within seconds of each other. I sharp pain went through my arm and I hissed in pain. I quickly glanced seeing blood seep from a bullet hole. I growled and sped up more.

I must've been going almost 200 hundo. I took and ramp and jumped down into water. I glanced around looking for the entrances to the under ground tunnels. I finally spotted it and darted towards it. My bike was loud as fuck going through the tunnel and I had to keep checking my mirrors for trains. I do not wanna die to a train.

Glancing around the area I was in, I saw light. I knew that this was the airport. I was about 10 minuets away from Lester's. I exited the little entrance and drove normal keeping my head down.

As I was growing closer to Lester's I spotted cops ahead of me. Growling in frustration I pulled into a alley waiting for them to pass.