Hanging out Again

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

Being bored out of my mind I texted Scotty asking does he want to go out again tonight. Obviously he agreed and invited his friends from last time.

Doing my usual routine shower ,getting dress in a blue fitted T-shirt and black jeans and some white high tops. I gelled my hair and put a bit of cologne on. Glancing at myself in the mirror imwws happy enough o leave.I was going to meet them there since they were already there and possibly half drunk.

Arriving at the bar I glanced around, finally spotting the men I began walking over only to be stopped by a chic with blond hair.

"My names Sydney" she smiled flirtatiously.

Not another one of these girls...

The only type of girls who are like this are the ones that dumped their boyfriend because he was to nice and sweet.

"Sorry sweet cheeks I ain't interested" I said pushing past her.

"Finally his here" Tyler said throwing his hands up almost knocking Craig's drink over.

"Yeah why the hell were you so late" David chuckled.

"I got by some chic" I frowned.

"What was her name" Marcel said wiggling his eyebrow.

"Sydney" I chuckled.

The guys faced dropped myself and Anthony grew confused.

"Stay well away from Sydney" Lui warned.

"Why dose she have herpes" I questioned.

The guys burst out laughing and I was still confused.

"I'm confused" I said sitting down taking a shot randomly.

"She cheats on everyone she dates" Craig said glancing over at Evan.

"I either have a one nightstand or I date and break their heart" I said honestly.

"Your a fuckboy" Evan said looking towards me with a blank face.

Ouch...

"Pretty much" I replied somewhat hurt.

Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my neck.

"Again really" I shouted looking towards the person.

"Jonathan" The all cheered.

"Holy shit" I chuckled seeing all my mates.

"Are these more people you fucked" Tyler questioned.

Yeah I even fucked Jake" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bitch you ain't touching this ass" Jake chuckled slapping his ass. I slapped his ass and he yelped.

"Just did bitch" I smirked and he chuckled.

"Sydney sent us over here" Emily said hugging me.

"Why" I questioned confused.

"Because she said you fucked her and never texted back" Jasmin said chuckling while Jordan gripped her waist.

"I don't think I did and you guys know how much I boast" I chuckled looking towards the girl looking in my direction.

"She said she broke up with her boyfriend because she feel for you" Chase said romantically.

I rolled my eyes.