DONEZO

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

Things were getting heated at the airfeild more and more guys kept arriving st the scene. Lui was stuck sniping from afar, Nogla was behind a create and I was stuck next to the car. Suddenly I heard a car pull up and a car door slam. I then heard footsteps and loud shooting.

"Delirious to the rescue" Delirious yelled spraying the guys with bullets. One by one everyone went down and soon the place was clear.

"Thank you delirious" Nogla chuckled as Delirious hot wired the car for us.

"No problemo, let's get the cars back to Lester's" Delirious said walking back to the car.

Wildcat and Mini both got into their car, Lui and David got into the armored car and Delirious looked towards me and gestured to the seat next to him. I chuckled and so did he. I sat in the passenger seat and Delirious let everyone else go first. He pulled out after them and we began the drive home.

"Your crew asks a lot of questions" Delirious said turning to me at a red light.

"We're open with each other so I guess that might be why" I said shrugging to the masked man.

"How long have you guys been a crew" he questioned looking towards the road.

"5 years" I replied looking at him. You could see his tanned skin showing on his arms, his black hair was ruffled and was hanging on top of his mask.

"Wow" he said in shock.

"Its not that long, there's gangs that have been around since the 1970's" I chuckled.

"What so theirs old men dressed up as mafia bosses in an old folks home selling medicine" he questioned looking towards me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I've only been doing this shit for a couple of months" he said honestly.

"Your pretty good at it" I chuckled referring too how he took the guys down so easily.

"I'm natural" he said cockily.

Wow... What a douche

We pulled into Lester's factory behind the guys and we parked. Delirious was the first to exit and he closed his door shut. I got out next and looked towards the guys.

"Vanoss text me when your ready to move" Lester said as he glanced at the cars. I nodded and he began walking out.

"Oh as I said last time don't do anything stupid before hand, and delirious no racing" Lester warned pointing a finger at delirious.

"How'd you know" Delirious said throwing his hands up.

"Auto" Lester said and Delirious rolled his eyes.

"I'm seriously Del boy" Lester said and walked inside. Delirious let out a huff and walked over to his bike.

"Delirious when do you wanna move" Wildcat questioned the man gearing up for his ride home.

"Any time soon, I've other shit to do" he said as he mounted his bike.

Wildcat nodded and began making his way to his car as the others did. Delirious sped off obviously in a hurry to go somewhere.