Date with Evy

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

I clocked out ready to find somewhere to eat. As I exited the building Evan stood outside smirking and leaning against his car. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Hey" I smiled brightly seeing the man.

"Told you I was bring you to lunch" Evan chuckled opening the door for me. I got in and he closed it again. He got into the drivers seat and started up the car.

"Where we going" I said glancing around st the surroundings.

"McDonalds" Evan said with a smirk.

"Yes I love Mcdonalds" I said excitedly.

We arrived at the fast food restaurant and we both got out. Evan opened the door for me like the gentalman he is. After we ordered and got our food we walked to a table separate from everyone else.

"How's work so far" Evan questioned starting small talk.

"Its boring as shit, I pulled over some old dude that was listening to porn in his ear phones" I chuckled.

"Wow I'm eating here" Evan said taking a sip of his drink.

"How's your day going" I questioned as I picked up a few Fry's.

"Boring until I met up with you" he flirted.

"Damn Evy be flirting" I chuckled.

We talked a little bit more aboutmthe people passing and making up story's for them. After we were done eating we exited the fast food place and walked back to Evan's car.

He drove me back to the Police Department and I turned to him as he pulled over.

"Thanks for the date Evy" I chuckled and walked into the station clocking myself in again.

Vanoss'/Evans POV

As I walked in the door to the apartment my smile was as wide as it can get.

"What the fuck are you smiling at" Tyler grumply questioned.

"Nothing" I hummed happily.

"Did you get laid or something" Marcel questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Went on a date actually" I said sitting down next to David.

"Jonathan" Lui questioned.

"Yup" I chuckled.

The best thing about my group was that nobody would judge you, no body would tell a single soul and we were all there for each other through thick and thin.