Game Time

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

9:30 rolled around and Scotty had sent a drunken message to me saying everyone was drunk.

"Alright boys its time" I said as we grabbed our masks and guns. We slowly crept to a window that Scotty had opened for us. One by one we entered the mansion ready to kill some cops.

"There's Scotty and Anthony" Tyler pointed out laughing at the drunken too.

"Those men have guns" a woman screamed.

"Wildcat" we all cursed the man who we knew looked guilty as fuck under his mask.

"Everyone pick one person" I ordered and we set off. This time we had more people on our team, meaning more dead people.

Everyone picked a cop and I glanced around seeing my selection. I finally picked Mr. Long. This guy shot Lui before when we were robbing a store. I promised Lui one day I will kill him, and now this day has come. I smirked and pulled him up the top to where my friends stood, guns held to the victims heads.

"1...2...3" Lui counted down and the silent pew of the gun went off and 7 dead people lay on the floor, pools of blood inching out of their brains.

"Let's roll people" I said and we all ran back to where we entered. One by one we exited the window and into the van. Lui sped off towards our apartment, while the rest of us cheered for our success.

I wonder was that guy there?

"Evan you alright, you seemed out of it" Craig questioned worriedly.

"Yeah man just thinking" I said waving him off with a small smile.

"About what" Tyler questioned.

"Nothing Important" I said grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"If you say so" Tyler frowned.

Now all we had to do was wait for news tomorrow morning. It was only 10:30 at night yet I still felt tired. I said goodnight to the boys and headed to bed. That cop still in my head.

How come I've never seen him before? What would happen if I shot him trying to get away from cops? Would I feel guilty? Why am I even thinking about this!?!?