You fucking lied

Thanks for 9 k y'all are amazing with the support <33

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

I should of fucking knew this, before I feel in love with him. I should of done my research! Why didn't he tell me, but I didn't tell him either... I guess were both in the wrong.

I slowly approached the apartment. Was I hurt he lied? Yes. Was I guilty for not telling him? Yes. I guess we've both had our share of secrets...

I knocked on the door and Lui answered.

"Jon please just sit down" Evan said looking me directly in the eye.

"I rather stand thanks" I said giving him a blank face. He sighed and sat himself down.

"Look I'm sorry..." He began but I cut him off.

"You lied to me" I said blankly. He looked up with his eyes full of tears. It hurt me but I knew if this relationship was to be true we can't be lying to each other.

But you lied to him...

"Can we ask how you found out" Craig questioned slightly confused.

"What so you can improve for the next victim Evan goes out with, you guys would've probably killed me" I said holding in my anger.

"Jonathan it isn't like that" Evan said tears running down his face.

"I'm more than just a cop y'know" I said walking towards the door. They all gave me confused faces.

"You'll find out, and don't fucking bother texting me, oh and also Evan go find someone else to break" I said and slammed the door shut.

My heart hurt, my head hurt and i just feel like jumping off a cliff. Not only do I love Evan I love the guys, I love hanging out with them. They were true friends that i enjoyed.

My next stop is Scotty and Anthony... Those dickheads are even worse than Evan.

I quickly made my way to their house and knocked on the door.

"Hey jon" Anthony smiled and I pushed passed him.

"Hey Jonathan what's up" Scotty questioned worried as he jogged down the stairs.

"Sit both of you now" I ordered.

"Okay" Scotty said holding Anthony's hand.

"Why'd you lie to me, why didn't you tell me that Evan was Vanoss why didn't you tell me that you both were Fourzeroseven and Bigjigglypanda?" I said all in one breath.

They sat their shocked.

"You know I fucking cared about you guys, I cared about the others too... It feels like a fucking 10 ton truck hit me" I somewhat yelled. I held the tears back and shock my head seeing they had nothing to say.

"Hope you enjoy you life guys" I said slamming yet another door shut.

As i drove around Los Santos letting the tears erupt from my eyes I couldn't help but remember all the memories and drunken nights with everyone. It hurts... It really dose and I thought I would never love, and when I did I was shot back down wishing I never feel in love with Evan...