Entertainment

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

Benjamin Moore, age 47, best lawyer in LS, wife but fucks behind her back, Lives in the house opposite Del Patio Heights.

I saw the guy exiting the courthouse along with a beautiful woman and get into his fancy ass car. I took a different direction towards his house knowing it would look suspicious if a guy on a bike was following him at 4pm in the morning...

Just on time I thought to myself I see him exit his car letting the lady out aswell. I slowly drive towards the house. I'm aware that his wife is on some sort of business trip, so no wonder his bring this bitch home.

Now this is what's fun about being a cock block. The only bad thing is having to wait for them to get it on so I can sneak in and kill them.

As I watched the lights dim down I knew it was my time to move. I slowly entered the house by the front door. Yet another person who doesn't lock their door. I snuck in and began making loud noises by throwing and smashing plates and cups on the floor. I heard loud foot steps come down the stairs and I let out a manic laugh.

"Who goes there" he yells as he walks by me in the darkness.

"Your worst nightmare" I said from behind him. He turned and his face filled with fear seeing my crazy and insane smile. I quickly shot him silently. Suppressors are very handy for stealthy jobs.

Now we can have some fun with the girl. I crept upstairs seeing the naked woman I'm bed. I removed my mask before entering the room.

"Who are you" she questioned just sitting there without any clothes.

"You don't know me" I questioned smirking.

"No I'd think I'd remember someone this good looking" she said eying me up and down. I smirked.

Having sex with someone your about to kill? Yell yes

I slowly climbed on top of my victim. Her fake blond hair and her green eyes watched as I slowly trailed kisses from her stomach to her chest. She had a beautiful body, but who doesn't know a days with all this yoga crap.

I sucked and nipped at her neck hearing her moan loudly. She tugged at my belt and undone it. I slid my pants and boxers down leaving my somewhat hard cock out. She smiled and I placed my lips upon hers. I left her lips trailing down her stomach. I looked up seeing her eyes full of lust. I slowly entered her, hearing a gasp free from her mouth. I went fast and hard. She was a moaning mess, she screamed out as I came inside of her.

"I've never experienced something like that before" she said as she regained her breath.

"I know how woman like you want it" I said as I slowly got dressed. As I finished getting dress I turned to leave.

"I didn't get your name" she said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I am delirious" I chuckled and spun around stabbing her.

Her nude body feel lip on the ground. I bet you some cop will cum at the sight of her her nude body.