Killing

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

Bounty after bounty I collected. I was able to get 7 Bounty's last night, all adding up to 20,350 bucks. I've notice how the TIPS gang were always right behind me and the leader board. I know they think I'm giving them a run for their money, I'm not this is my lifestyle I don't care about how many kills I have. I'm just trying to get as much money as I can before I reach the age of 60. I'll then retire and live a peaceful life with no worries about money. Of course I'll die along but that doesn't really matter.

But it dose...

The light shined in the little hole in the curtains. I frowned and tugged the covers off of me and slipped out of bed. 7:45 is the morning. Living off of 3 hours sleep as per usual. I haven't been attending work, I haven't been answering phone calls, I haven't been doing anything but killing. Its all I could bring myself to do.

I enter the bathroom and turned in the shower, letting the water heat up. I tugged off my sweatpants and boxers and climbed in. Letting the water soak down my body my mind wandered towards the TIPS gang. When I saw them at that party, I knew they were serious about their job. There masks consisted of Animals, two monkeys, a pig, a fox, an eagle, a cat and an owl. Its weird how they choose to wear animal masks but I'm not going to question them. I wear a hockey mask for crying out loud. I don't actual have a reason for the mask, I just found It in my old toy box's. I guess it was from Halloween or something.

I washed my body from the soap and turned the shower off. I stepped out and tied a towel around my waste and walked out of the bathroom. I searched for another pair of sweatpants. I picked out a grey pair of sweatpants and a tight black T-shirt. I grabbed some boxers and socks and laid them on the bed.

After I got changed I slipped into some running shoes and walked downstairs. As I poured myself some water my phone buzzed. I glanced at it seeing all the miss calls and messages.

Work, Maddy, Scotty... Lester? The hell is he calling me for?

Work: see the head when you get back to work.

Maddy: how you doing bud? 9:45 am
Maddy: please answer me, I hate when you do this! 10:15 am
Maddy: I swear Jon if you did anything 4:30 pm
Maddy: I hate you right now 9:55 pm
Maddy fine be a twat but text me please!! 12:43 am

Scotty: hey bud, are you alright you haven't been in work? 2:30 pm
Scotty: dude I don't know where you are but please answer my calls I'm worried brother. 6:46 pm
Scotty: this isn't funny Jonathan!!! 11:45 pm
Scotty: please!?! I'm begging you call me. 6:03 pm

Lester: Call around the factory on Tuesday 20th. 8:05am

Tuesday 20th? That's tomorrow?

Why the fuck dose Lester want me for? Yeah I've done one or two jobs for him but that was only because I'm a very good driver...

A knock on my door sprung me out of my thoughts. I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked to the door. I opened it up and I was attacked by Scotty.

"Where the fuck were you, why weren't you answer my calls" Scotty said looking all over me making sure I wasn't hurt.

"Wasn't in the mood..." I mumbled letting the two get inside.

"You really had us worried man" Anthony frowned.

"Sorry, I just wasn't in the mood for anything I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep" I mumbled guilty of worrying them.

"Dude just please don't do that again" Scotty said smiling sadly.

"Alright I won't" I said smiling at him.

The three of us just talked randomly about stuff that wasn't going on in the police station. But what I noticed was they didn't talk about the party? Yeah they were drunk but I'm sure they heard about in, obviously. It just seemed a little suspicious to me. I know for a fact that they didn't care about they people who died. Heck no one did they were annoying assholes.

"Are you sure your alright" Scotty said patting my back while walking out the door.

"I'm sure, I'll see ya Monday" I smiled and they drove off.

Check out this awesome person H2ODeliriousnum1fan <33