Mission 3

"Now the third mission is chaotic. You will all have to go to the lawyers firm down town. You will have to shot Mr. Burns and grabbed his suitcase. Now the police station is about 39 yards from the firm so expect cops" Lester said sternly.

Jonathan's POV

"Go get your armored cars" I said stopping off at their big fancy apartment.

"Why" Nogla questioned.

"Because you guys seem like lost puppy's and will probably get killed with my planning of things" I huffed.

"Why can't you just plan it better then" Vanoss said with a tone I couldn't pinpoint.

"Because I don't do things safely what's the fun in that, you've gotta be reckless in order to have fun" I smirked standing on the wall while I waited for the others.

"But your putting peoples lives at risk, people your know" he said walking closer to me.

"Well your their leader, you can fucking organize them yourself! I shouldn't have to do it for you just because your depressed over someone" I said rolling my eyes.

"Pft that someone wasn't much to me" he said walking over to where Tyler and Craig talked.

You fucked up...

Fuck him I don't care anyway

Oh but you do, your hurt. He doesn't love you you gay faggot! He really was trying to kill you, hell they'll probably kill you after this!

Yeah cause of they didn't have me for this they'd be all dead by now.

Your a cocky son of a bitch.

Yeah I am a son of a father that's a bitch...

"Delirious what is wrong with you spacing out!" Basically yelled.

"Let's go" I said ignoring his question.

I sped off towards the place without them, they could catch up. Climbing the ladder to get on top of the roof I take out my sniper. I could probably do this without them, they're just awkward as fuck doing shit like this. They should stick to playing video games and sticking up old men at stores. They can't handle the big boy shit.

Hearing they're cars and their bickering I frowned. I wish I never picked up that fucking phone this morning, biggest regret of my life.

"Maybe you should let lui snipe" Vanoss said glancing over at my shitty looking sniper.

"I kill people nearly everyday, while you just chill in your big ass apartment and let your gang go out and rob stores. Y'all a bunch of rookies I tell you that much" I said focusing my sniper on the lawyers head. Sniping I smirk and glance up at them who all panicked.

Tyler jumped out of his armored car and grabbed the documents and jumped back in and sped off like lightening.

"You see unlike you people, myself, Tyler and Craig are awake and if you glance at this armored blue car that's Driving away you'll see we have the documents already" I said before sliding down the ladder to my car.

"I fucking hate you" Vanoss muttered as we walked back to our cars. Sirens were growing closer but they were moving like snails to their cars.

I chuckled and got into my car driving to our last destination before the big thing!

Evan's POV

Now that I look closer, I see those big blue eyes. I see his tanned skin, his shiny black hair. I see those scars on his neck and hands. I see those tattoos. Everything I love about Jonathan on him. Why didn't he tell me? Why was he so pissed I lied when he also lied? Why do I feel the urge to kill him!