The Nights Young Yet

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

Marvin Gaye, aged 36, fired from TV industry, Divorced and of course Depressed. Why is it that all people who live in fucking vine hill are depressed and get Bounty's placed upon them?

Great his watching TV just like everyone other divorced 36 year old dose! I do the same as before and creep instead his back door. Yet again another person who doesn't lock their doors. I slowly entered the room and went to the fridge. I opened it letting light flood the kitchen hoping to be noticed by him, but nope his glued to the TV. I grab myself some water and walking up behind him. I place the knife behind my back and twist my mask behind my head.

"Watcha watching bud" I questioned drinking the water.

"Oh you know just the news" he said causally. He suddenly jumps and takes a second look at me. He stand up and backs away failing epically when he toppled over a very expensive looking vase.

"How'd you get in" he said his tone low.

"Back door was unlocked" I said with a take tut.

"He glanced towards the kitchen seeing the door was in fact wide opened.

"What do you want from me" he questioned the light from the TV illuminating the sweat dripping down his face.

"I want to chill" I said sarcastically.

"Really" he questioned titling his head sideways.

"Are you that retarded" I questioned darting towards him sticking the knife into his heart. He slowly fell and I left his lifeless body drop to the ground.

I took out my spray can writing random words as per usual.
Unlocked retard wash up and of course the missing piece delirious.

I'll admit I'm a asshole, but money is money and its something I need to live. I doubt anyone cares about these people anyway. Anyone who lives in vine hill is either divorced, married and fucking behind someone's back or just living the bachelors life.

I've collected over 9000k yet there's still one more person, someone that is actual worth something to this dumb of a shit hole. I exited the house and hop on my personal bike. I modified the shit out of it and its my prized possession. I hopped on and turned the bike on reving my engine and speeding off towards the court house.

How do I know his there? I read his files, his a lawyer. A big one that earns shitloads for his use of words. Even if your guilty he'll win. But everyone has the use of words, they just got to find what type of job their words fit into. Some people such as Simeon a car dealer. His way with talking about cars is amazing and will want you to instantly buy a shit car that costs more than its worth.