FuckBoii

Jonathan's POV - 2 weeks Later

Arriving at the bar with my friend Aleks, James and Trevor I send a nod to mark only to have him pull me aside.

"What's up mark" I questioned confused.

"Evan was looking for you" Mark said concerned.

"Uh... Its nothing his just being an ass" I said smiling at mark.

"Alright once everything is fine, go ahead " Mark chuckled and let us in.

Stepping down the stairs I see the girls walking around, juliet sending me a flirtatious smile. I winked at her and chuckled seeing aleks already being dragged off. Trevor grabbed us a table and I went up and got some drinks.

"Hey Maddy" I smirked.

"Jonathan" she said worriedly.

"What" I questioned confused.

"Are you sure you wanna do this scene again" she questioned.

"Hell yeah, I'm not wasting my life on someone who lies" I said grumpily.

"You lied to Jon" she said passing me the drinks. I played her and huffed.

"You know how I am" I said rolling my eyes. I said goodbye to her and brought the drinks to our table.

"Where's James" I chuckled seeing Trevor sitting by himself.

"Taking a piss" Trevor chuckled.

Myself and Trevor talked about various things and downed our shots. What I liked about these guys was that we both were criminals. Trevor being modestcube, Aleks being immortal and James being Nova.

They used to be apart of the creatures but because this didn't like how the gang was run they upped and left. I've been in trouble with the creatures for awhile, well ever since I came to Los Santos really. Yet Aleks, James and Trevor stuck by me, they believe that I didn't so anything wrong. Even though I kinda did fuck up, I may or may not have shot Danz in the arm. It was honestly a mistake, well it was kinda a mistake... I don't know all I know was that I meant to shot the other guy but danz got in the way of my shot. Since then the creatures have it out for me.

"Hey aleks how was your dance" James chuckled and Aleks sat down next to me.

"Dude chica is one fiesty girl" Aleks said out of breath. The table broke out in laughter.

"You should see the others" I chuckled putting my arm around his shoulder.

"I think I'm alright for the rest of the night" Aleks chuckling downing a shot.

We were somewhat drunk dancing on the dance floor with girls grinding on us. Me speaking personally I was so drunk my vision was becoming blurry that I didn't see the TIPS gang walk in and a glassy pair of eyes starring at me as I kissed some random girl.

Evan's POV

Seeing the man I love kissing a girl with black shiny hair killed me. It made me realize because of my lies I lost something that finally made me happy. It made me think he didn't really love me, that everything he said was a lie. I knew he was a fuckboy. I knew he was dangerous, but that's what dragged me towards him. I knew from that moment on he had moved on while I was still left moping around still thinking of him.

For the last two weeks he has probably been here having sex with all these pretty woman while I'm at home holding back tears.