How do we stop Him!

Evan's POV

"How do we stop him" I questioned Maddy.

"Once Delirious is in full control, Jonathan is just about dead" Maddy sighed as she tried to stop herself from crying more.

"So we can't do anything" I said standing up.

"I'd stay away from him, just because Jonathan loves you, doesn't mean Delirious won't kill you" Craig said looking up from his computer screen.

"Are you all just going to sit there and not doing anything" I panicked.

"Evan he was fucked from the start, we just need to stay away from him. For our own good" Lui said sadly.

First they want to follow him, now they want to stay away from him. All I want is to hold him. Even just for the last few minuets of his life. I need to see him.

Tyler's POV

A slam of a door was heard and I punched Craig on the shoulder.

"What" Craig questions crankily.

"Evan" I said shortly before jumping out of bed and walking to Evans bedroom.

"His gone isn't he the fuck" David said grabbing the keys to the van.

"TV is on and Delirious is at the park" Lui sighed as everyone gathered into the van.

"His going to get himself killed" Marcel said face palming.

Evan's POV

Getting in my Bugatti and speeding towards the park I felt nervous. Will he really kill me? I didn't think he would go completely delirious. I've always heard him talking on the phone saying

"I'm afraid he'll take over, I can't keep in control for much longer" Jonathan said sadly. He sounded as if he was giving up hope, but hope for what?

"I feel as though his almost there, 85% at least. I just hope I can get away from everyone once his 95%" Jonathan said sighing as he plonked down on my bed. What is he on about? When who gets to 85%? Why him get away from everyone!?!?

"Jordan why did you curse me with this shit" Jonathan muttered in his sleep.

Arriving at the park that was more of the killing ground I heard sirens. People screaming running past me as I slowly approached the delirious man. He glanced around chasing people to kill. I starred at him u till he turned around to find another victim. His eyes set on me and a smirk Greg on his face as he began to approach me. I gulped nervously but met him half way. There was a silence, I felt the tension rise.

Jonathan/delirious' POV

"Stop you can't kill Evan" I screamed, my voice was only heard by him though.

"oh yes I can, I'm going to rip out his pretty silky hair and I'm going to rip those pretty brown eyes out" delirious laughed evily.

As the two walked closer to each other my stomach turned and my heart was breaking. That's delirious goal to break my heart. To kill me from heartbreak. For him to take over and destroy everything and everyone in care about.

I starred into Evan's eyes, memories became clearer.

That time we went to go get ice cream on one of my lunch breaks, where Evan made me spit out my ice cream from laughter.

"What do you call a magic owl?" Evan questioned smiling, his perky white teeth showing. His perfect.

"I don't know, what do you call a magic owl" I chuckled seeing how happy he was.

"Hoodini" He chuckled himself.

It was then I bursted out laughing and my ice cream went everywhere. All eyes were on us but Evan didn't seem to mind wasting his time with some crazy guy whose eyes were wide open for him.

"STOP" Delirious yelled loudly breaking me out of my flashback.

It the hit me, I too could break delirious by breaking his evily ice heart.

"No you can idiot" Delirious called back.

"Oh yes I can" I said starring into Evans eyes again.

Delirious grabbed Evan and helded his collar tight, the knife was inched away from his veins in his neck. One hit of that vain could kill him. I concentrated hard as I remembered more.

That time where me and Evan made pancakes but ended up having a flour fight.

That time I put clingfilm on the door and called for Evan.

"Is this what you wanted me for" Evan said grumpily as he ripped cling film off of his beautiful face.

"No I wanted a kiss" I chuckled.

All those times watching the sunset at the beach.

Those time waking up and seeing Evan smiling at me.

I started to gain control and delirious grew weak. I quickly threw the knife away.

"Run Evan" I yelled. I was expecting it to not work but Evan ran. That's when I saw the whole gang.

Evan's POV

Delirious eyes went from black to a mix of black and blue. The knife was flung towards a bench.

"Run Evan" Jonathan's soft voice spoke. It was full of worry. I did as I was told and ran until I bashed into my friends.

"Evan we warned you" Marcel said glancing at Delirious who was making his way over.

"Stop it Jonathan, let me take control, I'm better then you and you know that" Delirious dark voice said loudly.

"Fuck off, I've as Much as control as you now" Jonathan's softer voice said with venom.

"My job is to kill you, ruin you and destroy everything and everyone you love" Delirious laughed as the blue fadded away from his eyes.

We watched Jonathan and Delirious go back and forth. The eyes went from black, to black and blue and finally to blue.

"Shot me in the heart now" Jonathan ordered.

"No" I said tears pricking my eyes.

"Just fucking do it Evan, I'm not letting him kill you" Jonathan said his voice was weak and fragile.

Suddenly his the blue went and away and his eyes were pitch black. Delirious grabbed Craig and held the knife close to his neck.

"Evan shot him" Tyler cried as he way he'd Craig struggle.

"I can't" I cried out.

"Oh but I can" a voice said from behind us.

"Kootra" I said with gritted teeth.

"Master" Delirious sang happily.

"Oh shut up delirious" Kootra snapped.

"Stop playing with your food and kill Jonathan now" He said sternly.

"But.." Delirious began.

"Fine I'll do it myself" Kootra said and rolled his eyes. He snatched a gun from Dan and pointed it at Jonathan's heart.

"No" I cried and tried to stop him but it was to late. The shot hit directly in his heart.