Are You Guys Serious

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

Scotty: Jonathan's back in work, he seems fine his going out watching for speeders.

I read the message to the guys and all were excited. Myself, Tyler, Craig and Lui entered a car and began searching around town for Jon.

"What are we doing exactly" Lui questioned confused.

"Were looking for Jonathan so we can sped past him and him pull us over so we can talk" Tyler explained.

"If you wanted to talk to him you could of just asked me for his number" Lui said holding his phone in the air.

"You have his number" I said confused and jealous.

"Yeah he gave it to me the other night" Lui chuckled.

"Damit Lui is in with the cool kid" Craig said pouting.

"I'm cooler than all of you" Lui sing songed.

"Is that him" Tyler yelled from the passenger seat.

"Yes that is now I'm fucking deaf" I said glaring at Tyler.

I sped past Jonathan and soon Red and blue lights went off behind me, I pulled over smirking as Jonathan approached us.

"What's the problem officer" I smirked. Jonathan smiled and shook his head.

"Hey guys" he greeted.

"Hi Jon" Lui squeaked.

"Why the hell y'all speeding" Jonathan said in a playful manner.

"To get your attention" Tyler chuckled.

"You'll have to wait in line" Jonathan chuckled.

"Scotty told us you were out sick for a couple of days" I said smiling.

"Yeah my head was acting the bit" he chuckled Leaning on our car. His muscles looked so good...

"Glad you're better" Craig smiled.

Jonathan really cheered this group up, as well as Delirious...

"Well boys, I'd love to stay longer but I'm actually trying to not lack off on work" Jonathan said and we said our goodbyes.

I think I'm falling for him...

"Dude he so fucking awesome" Tyler chuckled.

"Evan you need to quit your starring at him" Lui joked punching my shoulder.

"I was not" I blushed.

"Your blushing" Tyler laughed poking my cheek.

"You like him" Craig smirked.

"And Delirious" Lui added smirking. My face grew brighter by the minuet.

"Shut the fuck up all of you" I chuckled.