Mission 5 -

"The last and final mission is to go to the police department, use the key cards to unlock the room to the files. Switch Artistotle Amadopolis' file with the one in the lawyers brief case and get out. There may or may not be a bit of trouble but I'm sure you can kill a few cops" Lester chuckled.

"We'll get food and then we'll do the final mission" Vanoss ordered his crew.

"Delirious are you not getting food" they questioned as they took off their masks in the alley.

"Nah I gotta sort shit out" I said walking deeper into the alley.

I quickly took out my phone and dialed for Maddy.

"Hey Jonny" she said cheerfully.

"Maddy Evan knows I'm Delirious" I said with mixed emotions.

"He was bout to find out hun" She said in a motherly tone.

"Maddy no, I've one more mission and then there going to end up killing me" I said with hint of panic.

"Jonathan, Evan cried over you, I doubt his going to kill you let amind anyone else kill you" She said and a sad sigh.

"Why'd you care so much anyway, thought you said you do what you do in hope in dying" She questioned.

"I don't know anymore, I really don't know" I said resting my forehead on the wall.

"Look I gotta go because the boss kills me, he won't kill you" She said and hung up.

I huffed and banged my head slightly against the wall only to receive another call.

"What" I questioned.

"Be careful, Danz knows your out for him" Lester warned.

"I already kill 2 creatures yabecip and stale, tried yo drive by shoot my ass" I said frowning.

"Well you've got yourself a bounty on your head" Lester said sadly.

"What" I said in shock.

"Gotta go" lester said and hung up.

"Fuck this shit" I said banging my head off the wall harder.

"If you'd stop banging your head off the wall, we'd like to get this mission finished" Evan said his voice showing no emotion but his eyes were a different story. They were a mix of emotions that I couldn't read. I was never good at reading emotions, I can barely tell with myself at this point.

I said nothing and shoved my phone in my pocket, followed by my hands. I carelessly walk to my car and began driving to the police station. I knew my way around the police station well enough.

"How do we do this" Tyler questioned the gang in front of him. I wasn't paying much attention, I was to worried about what will happen if they do kill me, will they even care? Did they even care? What will happen if they don't? Will me and Evan never talk again? Will I die to the creatures? All these stupid questions, thing I never worried about before swirled around my head.

"Delirious" Craig questioned. I snapped my head up from the ground into his eyes. He looked frightened.

"Dude, your eyes are black" Tyler said with amazement.

"You really are fucking delirious" Marcel said with shock.

"no I just called myself that because I'm real cool" I said Rolling my now black eyes.

"Give me Artistotle Amadopolis' files" I ordered. Vanoss slowly handed them to me and I walked into the police station, not caring if I died.

"Sir you can't go in there" Timmy a police man said frowning.